Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Outfits & Essentials: Staying In at Home for the Holidays


I've been home now for a few days and my look has remained pretty consistent. As it's getting colder and colder and I have nowhere to go, I've been rocking these winter essentials.




Sweatshirt: Fraternity Collection - $78.00
Sweatpants: Victoria's Secret - $69.50
Hair Ties: The Giving Girl on Etsy - Starting at $3.90
Socks: Aeropostale - On sale at $4.00
Blanket: Target - $16.99

What are some of your favorite winter essentials when staying in? Let me know in a comment down below! Talk to you soon.


1 comment

  1. Love that sweatshirt! Looks sooooo comfy :) I love wearing some warm, comfy sweats and my husband's large shirts. Keeps me warm through the winter months!

    ReplyDelete

All viewpoints and opinions are my own. Content is not sponsored unless otherwise stated.


© Valerie Hoffmann 2013-2019.
© ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•. Design by FCD.